YOUR CAR HISTORY for $4.99 and you will get full detail history report

Hi,

If anyone wants to get HISTORY on there car that they owned or like to purchase. Email me the Serial # or VIN # and with $4.99 via paypal account and i will send them full report of there car via email. This report will give you any major accidents, odometer fraud, hwo many times car was registered among many many detail info

paypal account: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Baba

Let me guess, for additional 5$ you'll tell me my future...

Reply to
Paul Bielec

Reply to
Randolph

The question is: Is that illegal? It certainly seems immoral...

-Fred W

Reply to
Fred W.

Part of the CarFax terms and conditions is that anything you get from them is copyrighted and that you are not permitted to redistribute it.

The suggestion that he is reselling CarFax service is only a guess on my part, but it seems very likely.

"Fred W." wrote:

Reply to
Randolph

Which is not allowed as per the car fax agreement.

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez