USED CAR HISTORY for $4.99 and you will get full detail history report

Hi,

If anyone wants to get HISTORY on there car that they owned or like to purchase. Email me the Serial # or VIN # and with $4.99 via paypal account and i will send them full report of there car via email. This report will give you any major accidents, odometer fraud, hwo many times car was registered among many many detail info

paypal account: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Baba

major accidents- only if it was reported. If the owner fixed it himself or had a friend do it then no one knows! odometer fraud- crooks have no problems getting around this issue.

Reply to
Woodchuck

Isn't

cheaper?

Reply to
Endo

Reply to
Randolph

Yeah that was my guess but when I went to look at the price on their website it was down for maintenance. Oh well I was just being a smart ass. If he were reselling reports from Carfax he could have said so. Too shady to trust IMHO.

Reply to
Endo

Baba,

You should stick to your regular job blowing moose c*ck. At least that way no one's getting duped or hornswaggled.

Thank you.

Reply to
gentlejack

I wouldn't say no one was getting duped. What about the poor moose?

Reply to
Dave Scott