51 Commander Horn Ring Wanted

Hi Guys, Anyone have a horn ring for a 51 Commander they don't need? I just got my recast steering wheel and find that the ring I have doesn't fit
it. Apparently my ring is for a 49 or 50 and the 51 ring is slghtly different. Bummer! Doesn't need to be perfect. Please help! -George- 63 GT Hawk 63 Champ 56J 51 Commander Land Cruiser

Site Timeline