For long-term SDC members only

On Book TV today I saw a man talkiing about his new book on Lincloln and Douglas. Good speaker.

What grabbed me is that he looked just as I expect Art Seebach would have looked in his mid-sixties. Frightening.

The Show may be repeated this weekend - they usually do. It's on one of the CSPAN channels..

Reply to
Karl Haas

Karl, I remember Art. Linda and Art lived about 60 miles north of me and always came down to Iowa for our first meetings and eventually we hosted more joint Iowa/Minnesota meets. That was a long time ago.Would have like to seen the show. Dave B. R1493 3SpO/D

Reply to
Dave B