6-OHV head - shameless huckstering

Gang - I came into some parts off a blown Stude OHV 6 last year and among them was a decent head I eventually had hot-tanked and magnafluxed, getting a clean bill of health. Looks like a previous rebuilder had sleeved the valve guides and the machinist recommended new ones. I've given the head a couple of coats of POR hi-temp gray to spiff it up and was wondering if there'd be any interest, given the shipping weight, on Ebay, ya think? The sixes in my cars are pre-OHV.

Reply to
TomNoller