C body trunk latch

I'm building a '55 C body. Can anyone tell me if I can use PN 1312832 latch, in lieu of PN 307630 latch, without modification, or can I use it w/minor modifications. I'm using a '53-'58 Body Parts Catalog, for determination, and didn't find anything concerning the ability to use the later part number. Thx in advance tempestan

Reply to
tempestan