Do you like your finish in mat black?

Id be very interested in any comments you have on this one . Just showed up on the Ebay Australia. Got to love the steering wheel hey;-))

Reply to
Plugger

mbstude

Well, if you never bother washing it, who'd know?! Not for me, thanks.

Reply to
WayneC

I think it looks awesome, love the look, only thing is a '54 is a little too pretty to be a rat rod.

My '55 is going to look very similar, just with shiny paint and red upholstery. If I look at that long enough it might convince me to paint my wheels to match.

nate

Reply to
N8N

mbstude

heck, I don't even have hubcaps right now.... and the way the money is flying out of my wallet for this motor swap deal, a can of spray paint is about my cosmetic modification budget :)

nate

mbstude wrote:

N8N

I personally find matte black paint, with red wheels/smoothies (or chrome center cap with beauty ring)/wide whites, and some tasteful, minimalist red-and-white pinstriping here and there to be very attractive.

-Dutch

Plugger wrote:

Dutch

Which is perfectly alright; think how many black bodies and red wheels were painted with rattle cans back in the day! ;)

-Dutch

N8N wrote:

Dutch

Now Nate, you wouldn't be getting elitist would you? Joe Roberts

Reply to
itraseecab