DO NOT POST HERE {please} We Be Dead!

I'm still kickin' N.D.Y. Preppin for Tallahassee. Bringing my car and a few NDY-DYS 2010 T shirts. Limited run. L & XL only. CHEAP price for CASO's I swear. Sometimes I think I'm posting to myself. Any body else NDY going to the Florida State Meet? If you are, start a new post. Hell, if you go to the grocery store, let the undead here know. Only if you drive your Stude there. George, is you in the Dead Zone here after to be referred to as T DZ. Oke-Dokey? jimmijim

Reply to
jimmijim