End of the Hummer H-1 O.T.

Does that mean Avanti Motors won this time?

Craig

Reply to
studebaker8

Dang, that was the only Hummer that was worth a crap.

nate

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
N8N

LOL that assumes that I could afford it, or it would be in any way practical for me... I think a Lark station wagon, or maybe an old Scout or Jeepster would make a much better parts beater...

nate

Lee wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel

The questipn concerned the H1.

The answer involved logic.

First time I've ever seen the two c> LOL that assumes that I could afford it, or it would be in any way

Reply to
midlant

An H1 in the hands of a GI in the desert is a tool.

A guy trying to shoehorn an H1 into a parking space on Rodeo Drive is a tool.

Saw the ultimate FU license plate on an H1 on Santa Monica Blvd here in Hollywierd - just said "6MPG".

snipped-for-privacy@earthl> The questipn concerned the H1.

Reply to
Pat Drnec

I'm kind of sorry to see it go. Anything that gets the greenie weenies that bent out of shape can't be all bad

Jeff DeWitt

Pat Drnec wrote:

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Especially when it can squish 'em flat!

JT

Jeff DeWitt wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

I think that no headlights should be any higher than those on my Commander, There is no technical reason why this can't be done. I'm thinking of putting a swing-down mirror in the rear window! (Yes, I have a death-wish)

Karl

Reply to
midlant