I love that story.

From: "Marc Fannin" Date: 17 Nov 2005 16:31:37 -0800

"Oct 8, 2004

11.1.1

Q: What does a blinking yellow arrow mean?

A: When used in a signal with solid red/yellow/green arrows, means that permissive (yield to oncoming traffic) left turns are allowed - used when the through signals turn red to allow oncoming traffic to have both a through green and lagging protected green left arrow in order to prevent a "yellow trap", in which left-turning cars already in the intersection are not able to cross oncoming lanes to clear the intersection."

-----

- gpsman

Reply to
gpsman

Non sequitur. I don't believe you're a degreed anything, and not just because you're a liar.

How do you tell what he knows now...?

Wait a second, I should know this...

From: "N8N" Date: 24 Mar 2006 13:06:58 -0800

"Without the ability to predict what other drivers are going to do ('cause they sho' 'nuff aren't going to SIGNAL their intentions...) you won't last long around here, at least not without one of the morons wrecking into you. Out of towners think I'm a mind reader but really I'm just paying attention to subtle cues, like little head movements, position of front wheels, etc."

How does it feel to be proven a liar by an ignorant stupid idiot...? -----

- gpsman

Reply to
gpsman

From: "N8N" Date: 6 Jul 2006 17:55:52 -0700

"You lie."

From: (Nate Nagel) Date: 24 Mar 2003 11:24:56 -0800

"I received a citation last year for "73 in a 55" which I've already posted about here. First of all I estimate my speed at the time of citation to be in the high 60's; the speed limit was 65 not 55 (it changed to 55 soon after the area of the alleged infraction,) and the officer was gaining on me very rapidly over the time period that he claimed to be "pacing" me."

From: (Nate Nagel) Date: 10 Dec 2002 08:38:09 -0800

"basically a cop pulled me over and told me he paced me at 73 in a

  1. I didn't think I was going that fast, but I knew for sure that I was going faster than 55 MPH so I just took the ticket and drove off.
    From: (Nate Nagel) Date: 24 Mar 2003 11:24:56 -0800

I've actually not only been stopped, but ticketed for doing an alleged

73 in a 65, and I don't actually think I was going that fast (I *saw* the cop sitting at the side of the road a long time before he saw me, so I was watching my speed.)"
From: "N8N" Date: 3 Aug 2006 13:27:22 -0700

"For reference, this was a cop that pulled me over and gave me a ticket for "73 in a 55." I accepted the ticket because my speed was varying between 60 and 65 MPH..."

From: "NateN" Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:57:13 -0400

" - once got a ticket for "73 in a 65" when my speedo needle was firmly planted over the 65 mark)"

From: Nate Nagel Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 00:53:25 -0500

"I didn't violate the law, you asshole. I was pulled over and cited for something that I didn't do, and had to miss two days of work to defend myself."

From: Nathan Nagel Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 12:53:05 GMT

"The ice hole that pulled me over for "73" (really more like 60) in a "55" (speed limit was actually 65) would disagree with you."

From: Nate Nagel Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 06:05:42 -0400

"I ws watching my mirrors, and he went from a speck in the distance to tailgating me in less tha 18 seconds. I'd estimate his speed never dropped below 85 MPH."

"Actually, not in this case. I was in the passing lane and traffic was very heavy. I wasn't speeding, however, because I was stuck behind a LLB."

-----

- gpsman

Reply to
gpsman