Free FOM

I am going to us a GM automatic for my truck project and have a FOM and torque converter available. It goes fine forward, little squirley in reverse. Free to anyone that wants it, hate to toss it. It has a long tail shaft. Would rather have someone pick it up. I live near Newark DE/Elkton, MD.

Reply to
Dan White

Band adjustment would most likely cure the reverse issue..

JT

Dan White wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Dan,

If the FOM is still available, I have a buddy that wants it. He will be emailing you about shortly.

Bo

"Dan White" wrote in message news:2007072620114716807-danwhite@maccom... I am going to us a GM automatic for my truck project and have a FOM and torque converter available. It goes fine forward, little squirley in reverse. Free to anyone that wants it, hate to toss it. It has a long tail shaft. Would rather have someone pick it up. I live near Newark DE/Elkton, MD.

Reply to
64daytonaht

Still have the free Flight-O-Matic available. Would like to get it gone ASAP comes with Torque Converter and bell housing.

Reply to
Dan White