Hawk trunk latch mechanism

Hi team,

It's been a long time since I have posted to this news group. With my old isp's abandonment of newsgroups, then switch to gmail, I wasn't sure if newsgroups were obsolete. I need the above mentioned part and could not find it @ SI or SASCO. 'No lock, no striker. Just the mechnism in between. It's for a "62 Hawk, but I would bet the part is the same from any C/K. I can be reached here or at . Thanks a mil.

Mike

Reply to
mmcpherson666