mileage on your beer found on the ford groupOT

With beer being an important part of car shows and swap meets chaT'er upers for studebaker people I thought you would enjoy knowing how good it gives in walking mileaged...

This is what one i.care gent found out and posted on the ford car news group...Hope he don't mine me re-posting it here...

Lansing

PS(you can't beat Canadian beers,in my opinion)

STUDY ON THE IMPORTANCE OF BEER

A 2007 study by Texas A&M University found that the average American walks about 900 miles per year.

Another study by the American Beer Institute found that American Beer drinkers, drink an average of 22 gallons of beer a year.

That means, on average, Americans get approximately 41 miles per gallon

- not bad!

Reply to
Lansing Small

But... But... But, they left out the caveat "Your mileage may vary" ..

(Note: Unscientific, but protracted studies have found that additional miles must be added to the formula to be statistically accurate. No set mileage figure may be inserted, as the distance varies from car to porta-potty.)

Reply to
Deepnhock