My Newest Most Favoritest Commercial On TV (ot)

There's this Geico insurance commercial with this lil' kid at the go kart track. He's talking about his being the third cousin of Rusty Wallace, and how Rusty's brother Mike is sponsored by Geico. Then the kid says that they want you save money on car insurance...and he says it like he's a million miles away. Then he makes a crack that those two have no idea that this kid is the greatest race driver in the world. The look on the kids face as he's driving the go cart is priceless.. This ad agency should win an award for this commercial... Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Rice

I've seen it too! Mike Wallace came to Iraq on a USO tour in '03 with Robin Williams, Kurt Angle and some hot babe from Fox sports. A very nice gentleman. Since my twin is into NASCAR, I let him have Wallace's cap with all of their autographs on it.

Dan Kay

61 Lark VIII 62 Lark Daytona convertible
Reply to
Dan Kay

They can be as cute as they want with their commercials but I wouldn't give those bastards a dime - they donate radar guns to cops. More tickets = higher premiums.

Jeff Rice wrote:

Reply to
Pat Drnec

Yeah... radar guns are the problem... not your lead foot. I've got two speeding tickets in my life... and I deserved both.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

They have also been big proponents of banning radar detectors.

Jeff DeWitt

Pat Drnec wrote:

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Never had a speeding ticket in my life, and I'm 56. A warning or two, yes. But never a ticket. One warning was for pulling a 51 Stude on a trailer in IL on an interstate at 63 MPH. For trailers, the speed limit is 55 while everyone else can go 65. Dumbest damn law I ever saw. Why does this idiot state have two speed limits? Doesn't make sense. Dick S.

63 Avanti 61 Champ 49 2R5
Reply to
Dick S.

I know..I drove through it several times in a motor home and had to maintain

55mph along with the semi-trucks....Day or Night...But then again the roads suck. 57 was a beast. IMHO.
Reply to
mcavanti

Worse than that is that they, Progressive and others no longer allow OEM parts for repairs. My buddy/neighbor hates them as they will put an offshore part on a car that is less than two years old.

Have not seen the comercial.

BG

Reply to
Bill Glass

That's why Indiana has HB 1050 (think that's the #) anyway, current model year plus 5 years insured's have a choice of new, used or taiwan specials! Not too many pick the taiwan specials!

Jim

Reply to
Jim Turner