Nasty e-mail from an idiot

Got a nasty e-mail from one CP through the PM feature on the FAIRY TALE FOREST LAND. You know, sorta like a drive by. The guy is a reprehensible coward. I told him to bring it on so all could see me tear him a new asshole. Still waiting. Some people use the PM feature just to show their ignorance in private. They really don't want people to know their real self. I don't know this jerk from a bag of bolts. " I really don't know what jimmijim's problem is" says him. I commented neutrally and next I know he sends me a PM. I say, You're right jerk. You really don't know me and or my problem. NDY I guess I'll never get to be SDC president. shucks

Reply to
jimmijim