I am an idiot - Caution, RANT

Just agree with me, that's all I have to say. I listened to my husband, he said the convoy was coming through today...

It was yesterday. I missed it.

I KNOW better than to EVER listen to a man when it comes to timetables! I wonder why it is, that if it's a boat show, a gun show, a shooting match or some other event of importance to him, we always make it, but when it's something that *I* really want to do, something always comes up, and I don't get to go.

Kate

98 Cobra Drop Top With a personal touch... or two.
SVTKate

See, I have been trying to get my wife to get a gun for a long time. It isn't fair for me to have one and not her. This way, we could have a *more* interesting marriage like you guys!!!! LMAO

We miss you guys...I think it is about time for a road trip.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Still no excuse. You owe it to yourself to go there. At least you're in the same state and this only happens every five years. And even the weather should be great. I've been to the 30th and 35th anniversary shindigs and the turnout was unbelievable. Over 3000 Mustangs. Anyway, today and tomorrow are the big days. You still have time....Fill up the tank, plot a course and go....

Hopefully someone from the NG will take plenty of pics.....

-- Mike

93 Cobra
Reply to
Mike R

Ahhhh, after 40 years of marrage I know not to do anything but agree.

Reply to
Joe Cilinceon

Come on down! We'd love to have you!

If you come so you'll be here at the right time, we could all go to an IDPA match together and I could let your sweetie shoot a couple of my toys. Well, that is, if she were interested enough to try that is :)

Kate

| > It was yesterday. I missed it. | >

| > I KNOW better than to EVER listen to a man when it comes to timetables! | > I wonder why it is, that if it's a boat show, a gun show, a shooting match | > or some other event of importance to him, we always make it, but when it's | > something that *I* really want to do, something always comes up, and I | don't | > get to go. | >

| > Kate | >

| > 98 Cobra Drop Top | > With a personal touch... or two. | >

SVTKate

I have a feeling once she shoots, she will want to do it more often. Most things she has never tried and I get her to do she ends up liking. One of those things would be Mustangs. She loves them now.

Don Manning

timetables!

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

It keeps things interesting when you don't try to do them all at once, that way you save a little for later :)

Kate

| > If you come so you'll be here at the right time, we could all go to an | IDPA | > match together and I could let your sweetie shoot a couple of my toys. | Well, | > that is, if she were interested enough to try that is :) | >

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate