National Geographic - June 2006

The Proving Grounds oversized four-seasons is featured just inside rear cover. I don't remember seeing thios issue mentioned here. Also, Mount Airy is a bit earlier in the magazine.

(A bridge oppponent gave it to me. It pays to mention "our" hobby / fettish.)

Karl

Reply to
midlant

It was mentioned last June when it came out. Here it is again for those who missed it.

Craig

begin 666 31bigpres.jpg M_]C_X `02D9)1@`!`@``9 !D``#_[ `I1'5C:WD``0`$````-P`"`!0````( M`&(`;P!F`&(`90`T`#

Reply to
Craig Parslow