Nissan 350Z goes topless

The roadster version of Nissan's 350Z makes more sense when the canopy folds down into the boot. It looks just right! Personally, I never saw the point of chopping the top off a perfectly good coupe. Equally, there's a vocal body (my wife, hairdressers, men ageing badly ...) who wonder why you'd have a roof you couldn't get rid of at the press of a button. I'd say that a chop top adds weight and sacrifices rigidity, for all of which you're charged more. _____________ Used Car Donation Car and Autos Zone

john