Lark for sale

Hey guys I am going to sell all my Studebaker stuff in the next little while. I am starting with my 63 lark 2 door post. It has some rust in the front floorboards and front fenders. It has been fixed before but really needs to be cut out and redone. Interior is fair with bucket seats and a console. I have replaced the 63 dash with a 64 dash. I installed a tach in the center hole in the dash where the clock was. It aslo has a brand new set of chevy disc brake calipers with Plymouth Trailblzer rotors. All the steel brake lines have been replaced with new computer bent ss lines. I would like to get $2500 for this car, but would consider offers. If no one buys it here I will put on e-bay. Thanks, Henry

Reply to
blacklarkviii