Omaha - Who will Blog for us?

For those of us who have to stay home instead of participating in the Stude-fest, who among you are able & willing to post pix and commentary? That way we can at least salve our wounds, so to speak - while we miss out on the fun. - Chris Pile

Reply to
zoombot

I am sure that there will be a number of people posting from the National. If the Host Hotel is WiFi, you might even get a live feed. If my booth is not busy, I might have a chance to shot and post.

Reply to
Bill Glass

Anybody have a good lap-top to trade for Studebaker parts???

Reply to
Barry