OT - New Bugsport

Hi Fellers.

It's been a long time since I've really posted anything, but I've been working nights and busier than a one armed paper hanger. Anyway, for those of you who follow Bugsport and need a fix, here's a link to Ted's newest cartoon. Oddly enough, it's not on the Bugsport site, but rather on the Coast To Coast AM site. Go figure.

Have Fun, Glenn

Reply to
62V 15210

I did, and figured out the connection. I did a Google search using the "author's" name that is on the book the guy is reading.

It is a book that was just published saying that alien life forms from other universes are living amongst us. Which in reality is what Ted's cartoon strip is all about.

Bill "62V 15210" ...

Reply to
Bill Glass