OT World Cup

The games are so much more exciting in Spanish than in English, although I unnderstand just about nil of what they're saying. Sorry to see Mexico lose to Argentina. I still am fuming about the 1986
"Hand of God"! Another foorball subject: Are the scores higher in Canadian football due to the wider field? Karl
The wider field, the three downs and the yard between the offensive and defensive lines mean that running it up the middle is ineffective and that the passing game is far more important. A more wide open game in general is the result with higher scoring. Much like beer which is better is in the taste of the beholder

Site Timeline