Part needed

At my garage sale a guy mentioned he needed a part so I thought I would ask here.He needs a two spoke spinner for his '55 Speedster.He believes it was called a Sportster cap.It's been 2 days since he told me and with my memory that may not be the correct term.Anyone have one they would like to find a home for?

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

I have been looking for one for months now. If you get a lead on two let me know - Thanks

Reply to
teddy bear

I believe that the Sportster wheelcovers are only a correct accessory for the 1954 model year. A 1955 Speedster should have the wire wheel style cover.

Reply to
Barry

The 55 accessories book shows the cap. Klif

Reply to
Klif