Racing Studebakers forums

...appear to be back up! I know that I and some others were having trouble doing anything but reading posts over there... unable to reply, start new threads, etc. OF course some others were having no problems as there are still new posts there. On a whim I just went back over there and the issue appears to have been resolved, at least for me. just a heads up

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel