SDC 21 & Under Program

The SDC is organizing a program designed to attract and reward young Studebaker folks. The "21 and Under Program" will involve the awarding to a special t-shirt to any person under 21 years of age who shows or displays a Studebaker at a major Studebaker event. Zone Meets and International Meets would, naturally, be considered "major Studebaker Events." Other larger events put on by local chapters would also be considered but must have prior approval. We will try to limit the number of shirts a single individual receives to one per year. Bill Glass (Bondo Billy) will be printing the shirts. There is a 21 & Under web page at:

There is a link there to a picture of the graphic to be placed on the back of the shirts. These can be used in event fliers and newsletters. There will be a small SDC logo on the left front of the shirts. There will be no cost to the individuals be awarded these shirts, nor to the Chapters or individuals organizing the events. The cost of the shirts and the shipping of the shirts to the proper person(s) will be covered by the SDC. Again check the above website for more details. Since I am the 21 & Under Program Coordinator please feel free to contact me for information as well.

Joe Roberts - 21 & Under Program Coordinator snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

I will try to send an email to event chairpersons whenever possible, but in case I miss an event, please pass on this information to those who need to know. Finally, I would like to thank Ed Reynolds and Bob Shaw for their diligent work on this new program and their drive to include more young people in our hobby. Thanks, Joe Roberts

Reply to
itraseecab