Florida Car Show "Studebaker Day @ 'The Villages' - Feb 20, 2010

Saturday, Feb 20, 2010

This is the annual 'Studebaker Day' at monthly 'The Villages' car show in Lady Lake, FL (15 miles south of Ocala)

Several Florida SDC chapter members make this show every year. This is a NCFSDC monthly meeting/event.

Preferred Studebaker early entrance and parking. Restaurants on the square.

As host (of sorts), I will be there with the Yellow POS...

Some pic's of previous 'Studebaker Day' events..

There is a Comfort Suites and a Holiday Inn Express right there...

The form up time is 1:00pm behind the bowling alley. Club escort in is at 2:30pm (and the ONLY way you can get in with the other Stude's) Show is from 3pm to 7:30pm Awards at 7:30pm 'Slow Cruise' parade (a real treat!) right after. This is on my 'A' list of all car shows to go to.. Sometimes there are 300+ cars and trucks there. All top shelf... If you can make it down there...You will have a great time. Jeff

Reply to
Deepnhock