Snake Oil Miracle Product (evil vendor rant)

I know how leary I would be if someone tried to sell me some "snake oil" or "miracle product" on this NG, so I'll just say, please go to my website, watch the videos and see what you think.

I know it takes some time to downloadthem, so please be patient. A friend of mine sells this stuff and I was probably as skeptical as anyone. But all I can say is that I used it. Before I used it, as I have mentioned on this NG in the past, I got around 20 mpg at 70 mph in my '96 Chrysler T&C. I used it in 2 tanks of gas and began getting OVER 23 mpg at the same approximate speed. That is a 15% increase in mileage with no other changes. It costs a little over a penny per gallon of gas, so for a penny, at $3 per gallon for gas, I saved about

44 cents per gallon. That's like lowering the price by 44 cents.

Frankly, I see no way that gas is gonna get any cheaper any time soon, so 44 cents savings now, may be conservative later on. Users are reporting 7% to 19% increase in mileage. But if it only saves 10%, that's 10% I don't have to give the oil companies.

Anyway, I was skeptical too. Until I watched the videos and tried it.

If you want some, I can get it for you wholesale. ;-)

TIA John

Reply to
johnnywiffer