Studebaker Calendar

It's that time of year again....

The 2007 Studebaker calendar is ready to go!

This year's vehicles are:

Front cover: 4 SDC members parked in front of the Studebaker House at Chautuauqua Institution January: 1957 Commander February: 1938 Coupe Express (custom built) March: 1951 Champion April: 1947 M Series, Custom May: 1959 Silver Hawk June: 1952 R sereis truck July: 1931 Regal Commander August: 1963 Daytona September: 1953 Commander Starliner October: 1962 GT Hawk November: 1964 Avanti December: 1964 Daytona

As usual there is great historical Studebaker info on the dates This year instead of small pictures of toys on the calendar pages we have pictures of derilect Studebakers.

The price has gone up and is now 10 dollars per calendar plus postage. Postage in the US is just $1.50 for first class mail. Shipping to Canada is $1.75 and overseas is $ 5.00

You can order your calendar by sending a check or money order to: Madd Doodler Publishing

329 N. Main St Russell, PA. 16345

Payment can also be made through paypal as well.

Canadian and overseas buyer please use an International POSTAL Money Order.

I'll have the calendars at Reedsville too

Steve Grant a.k.a. the Madd Doodler

Reply to
madd_doodler

What is your Paypal address? I'd like to purchase one.

Mark

65 Cruiser
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:> It's that time of year again....>
Reply to