Studebaker Champ pickup interest

Over the Memorial Day weekend I was reminded of a Champ in north eastern Montana that needs to be rescued. It has been in the same place for about

5 years. Passenger side window is missing. Owner has passed away. There is no for sale sign, but it would be worth an inquiry if anyone was interested. I am not sure of the year, but it has the Dodge fleetside box on it. I have never done any research on these pickups. Are they sought after? Are any of you interested?
Reply to
StuartDBaker