Studebaker In The Press

I ahve been saying that Studebaker is slowly becoming "THE" car to own as far as magazine coverage. Each month I find more Studebaker stories. In the April 2007 Collectible Automobile there are two Studebaker oriented stories. One on the famous DesMoine register newspaper truck, and one weird one on what if GM Chrysler and Hudson had designed the 1953 - 1954 Studebakers.

To me the artist just stuck Stude emblems on existing cars, but it is interesting that they ran the article.

There also was a neat photo of a 56J prked on a street with a license plate saying 56 Hawk.

BG

Reply to
Bill Glass