Aerostar suspension adapter for C Cab.

Ever heard of this, or have any opinions ?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34200QQihZ016QQitemZ260081307077QQrdZ1

--
JP/Maryland
Studebaker On the Net http://stude.com
wrote:

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

I have heard of this some time back. I didn't think much of it because I have a low opinion of AeroStars. It is too bad that the guy did not include pictures of what you are getting for your money.
My last C cab had a Camaro front subframe and my present C cab has a Trans Am subframe. I have known of many others with this combination. It is like driving a long wheelbase Camaro or Firebird.
Hey John -there's a frame up on Ebay with the Aerostar front end as we speak with pics. Here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Independent-Front-Suspension-50 - Studebaker-Truck- Frame_W0QQitemZ260079274136QQihZ016QQcategoryZ42609QQssPageNameZWDVWQQr dZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yeah its the same guy selling the adapter!
S2BAKER wrote:

--
2R10
2R14