StudeDave retires

A number of us from the San Diego Chapter attended the Naval retirement of Studedave yesterday. With the exception of one problem, it was a nice ceremony and afternoon as a whole. We'll miss him, but expect those in his next Chapteer to give him as hard a ti8me as we did.

This was the f9rst time I used the newly aproved idea of former servivemen saluting the NA instead of holding the hand over the heart. Best salute since boot camp - just for Dave..

Reply to
Karl Haas

Did you see the Kitty Hawk come into port?

Reply to
bobj

Hey Karl, Your email account is overflowing and I can't get through. Send me a message I can reply to. It's about San Diego...

thanks

Reply to
bobj