Trailer Hitch

Back in 1994, my buddy from Nebraska and I towed a 63 wagonaire loaded with extra parts from an old farmers parts cache on a two wheel dolly from Ogalla NE to El Paso Tx. with his newly aquired Astro van. The two moments that stand out where we were coming down a hill in soth eastern Colorado(or south western Kansas, I forget which)on a two lane highway. Highway was covered in snow and cars were slipping off in the distance. The other moment was in Amarillo TX later that night, my buddy was driving and missed a turn. There had been snow and ice here too , So on a 4 lane street he started to do a turn around and as soon as he started to turn the Wagonaire swung us around in the direction we wanted to go.

This was in late November early December 94 IIRC

Reply to
transtar60xxx