Very OT - very long thread (or maybe a weapon to be used elsewhere.)

I ran across a very long thread on anoher group. It's been going since New Years Eve.........2003! It started with a pun about a chicken in a belfrey and has had over 700 additions to make the pun even worse... or just longer.

I can supply you with the NG, but only with permission from your significant other..

Karl

Reply to
midlant

Sounds like the The Aristocrats ( dirty joke). It started in 1839 and has been added to since, even made a movie about it.

snipped-for-privacy@earthl> I ran across a very long thread on anoher group. It's been going since

Reply to
John Poulos