Video request

My VCR just managed to destroy my Ron Hall Bonneville tape. It is still available somewhere or can someone make me a copy? A Chevy guy is giving me a hard time about Studes, so I was getting the Bonneville tape, a muscle car tape and some shots of the Chicken Hawk together to shut him up.

Thanks in advance, Dustybob

Reply to
Dustybob

John Poulos

Hi Dustybob,

Which B'ville tape do you need?? 1988, 89, 92, or 93 ? Think I have all four somewhere. It's been a while since I've seen them.

Jack

Reply to
jack767