'07 OBS SE w/ stick for $17500 Did I do well?

Picked it up 10/20, traded in my '00 OBS for it, this one was $200 LESS than my '00 was new. Still puzzling over some of the SE package items, like climate control and 6 CD changer. No rear differential protector plate available, what's up with that?

David

Reply to
David R. Birch

You did great as long as you feel like you got a good deal, which it sounds like you do.... Congrats!

Dan D '99 Impreza 2.5 RS (son's) Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58