2001 Forester STI grille

I have a 2001 Forester but like the look of the STi grille. Will it fit & is it available?

Reply to
mkhitech

Never heard of a Forester STi, unless you are asking if the Impreza WRX STi grille will fir the Forester. In which case my answer would be 'no', they are totally different cars. I'd think you could tell just by looking at the grille opening....

Dan D '99 Impreza 2.5 RS (son's) Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58

Dan,

You gotta look past the shores of the USA. There is a Forester STi in other countries around the world.

Reply to
DS

mkhitech