3.6 Engine

Getting the urge to get myself some newer wheels. Have thoroughly enjoyed my 2001 Forester but this time looking at either the Legacy or Outback with the 3.6 H6.

Anyone with a 2010 model of either wish to comment on their pros and cons?

Reply to
Jim

We have had no complaints of the 3.6 yet at our shop. But it is new. Long term, the 3.0 and 3.6 costs more for maintenance; it is a tight fit into the car. the lack of a timing belt is a pro; however a few

3.0 have destroyed the engines when ran low on oil. I'm not sure how much different the design is between the two, but they are similar...
Reply to
StephenH