CR's Take On Subaru Outback

I was looking at the new Consumer Reports annual guide which just arrived in the mail. One of the articles, page 146, is "Highs and Lows of the 2018 Models" After going through the whole thing thoroughly I noted that there was just a single model with a rating of "None" under Lows. Happily it is the Outback 3.6R Limited. Pretty amazing and gratifying since this (well, I was leaning toward the Touring, but still) is what I was thinking of getting.

Oh, their take on the 2.5 model is not quite so good -- they cite "Acceleration, touchy throttle" as Lows.

Reply to
John McGaw