50th anniversary editions

Subaru of America is releasing limited editions of all its models to celebrate the company's 50th anniversary. There will be only

1,050 cars available for most models, and only 1,050 total for the WRX, STi, and BRZ.

Video here:

Patty

Reply to
Patty Winter

I like to keep tabs on these things and was just in dealers for routine maintenance on my Forester. While waiting I dropped into showroom to look and talk. We also have a family friend at SOA and he posts all this on his FB page. Somethings are happening later than I thought as wanted to see new platform based vehicles but Ascent is probably first and not out until summer.

Reply to
Frank