Any way to open an Impreza moonroof from the top?

The sliding cover below my '05 Impreza's moonroof could use a good vacuuming to remove the dust, lint, etc., that has accumulated on the top side of the cover over the years.

Is there any way to either pivot the glass moonroof up for access or retract the moonroof while leaving the sliding cover forward?

I can't find anything in the owner or service manuals that covers this.

Thanks!

Reply to
Ben Jammin