Re: The World's Fastest Police Cars

á When we think of police here in the UK, we normally think of policemen and their middle of the range Vauxhall Astras. Due to this, many criminals, particularly ones in high performance vehicles, think they can outrun the police and escape to victory. Of course, we know this isn't true, and CCTV always helps catch criminals in the end. But, what if the police didn't drive Astras, and what if they drove high performance vehicles? Here are some examples where the police do just that. Here are the...

> Read More:

The police procedural TV show "Miami Vice" used Ferraris, both kit cars and real ones.

John Varela

How does their being used in undercover work make them not actual police vehicles? If they were used as unmarked police cars for catching speeders would that make them actual police vehicles?

Reply to
John Varela