Back in the (Subaru) Saddle!

After a couple of months of looking, we scored a Silverthorne '99 Impreza RS2.5 5-speed Coupe to replace my son's wrecked '99 Legacy L

30th Anniversary Edition..... We looked at a LOT of cars before we found a decent one, and only 20 minutes from home! The body has about 150k miles on it, but the engine is from an '01 RS2.5 with about 36k miles on it. The PO had the timing belt go on the original engine, resulting in all sorts of fun stuff....... ;-)

The car has a few mods - an exhaust and intake, sway bars and strut braces, and 17" wheels and tires. 2002 WRX steering wheel as well. It drives really well and has a nice throaty sound from the exhaust. Body is in pretty good shape, only one small area of rust (above windshield on the driver's side, which has been treated).

These cars are tough to find and tend to sell very quickly. We missed several by literally minutes.

Dan D '99 Impreza RS2.5 (son's) Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58