Best Place for sale to knowedgeable subaru types

Will be selling my 2004 WRX with a unique service history.

Where best to advertise to an audience that will appreciate the fact that subaru has replaced the engine twice (under warranty below 50k miles) and that while it's been out I've replaced the plugs and timing belt to push those service intervals well into the future. Have complete service history, mounted snows, new battery, stc.

Not looking for absolute top dollar; it shows its share of day to day wear, but want to sell within NYC area with a miniumum of hassle.

Reply to
suburboturbo

Goggle NASIOC, join and post there.

Reply to
johninky

I would post it to the various Subaru enthusiast sites (rs25.com, ultimatesubaru.com, scoobymods.com, etc.) And I would also stick it on craigslist, since it's free. ;-)

FWIW, my son's '99 Impreza 2.5 RS has a 2001 engine, and that was a major selling point for me - the body had 165k, but only about 35k on the engine.

Dan D '99 Impreza 2.5 RS (son's) Central NJ USA

Reply to
DJD58