Brake Line

Looks like you got Fairlady no probs.

The President of Nissan Motors in 1963 liked "My Fair Lady" so much he wanted to name a car after the movie.

Reply to
hachiroku

That is a sweet car.

Reply to
hachiroku

The "Center section" for this is $111 from Subaru.

I couldn't see clearly, but now that I think about it, this may be the section that runs inside the car. However, since the small section that passes through under the seat is also rusty, this needs to be replaced as well.

Guess I'll just flare an unrusted section and add two new pipes for the calipers....

Reply to
hachiroku