Brake line replacement 1996 Subaru Legacy Outback

Does anyone have a schematic of the brake lines for a 1996 Subaru Legacy Outback AWD & Automatic Tranny. I am attempting to replace the rear brake lines and need to see where all the paths are and if I am able to do it. Thank you.

Reply to
Joey

Hi, Why don't you crawl under and look? Or shop manual will show details.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Of course I did that, I am looking to see what happens behind the gas tank before dive in.... I was hoping someone might be willing to snap a photo of a page in their manual and post it here or email me. I live in the sticks and with out a car, tough to get my hands on the manual - short notice. Thanks!

Reply to
Joey

found one thanks so much everyone!