Consumer Reports

Saw car issue yesterday at dentist's waiting room and was slightly miffed that CS rated Rav4 slightly ahead of Forester for small SUV. Reason given was slightly better gas mileage. Elsewhere they mentioned Subaru mileage and CS ratings dragged down by producing all AWD's. Well, duh, don't these overaged flower children at Consumer Reports understand why a lot of us buy Subaru's? In my opionion a vehicle without AWD/4WD should not be considered an SUV. An SUV should be able to go places that 2WD or FWD can't go.

Reply to
Frank

I think subarus should not be called SUVs.

SUV stands for Stupendously Useless Vehicle.

Dave

Reply to
spamTHISbrp