contd w.r.t my car accident

So if I get hit by other people more than 3 times in 6 years, it would imply that I was at fault too. I would be so unlucky if get hit by people like this driver again and again.

Doesn't the rate also depends on age, gender, where you live, etc.?

I assure you that I wasn't an accident magnet especially in this last accident. The other driver tried to cut the traffic, used the bicycle lane to turn into the parking lot where I was turning to too.

Thanks for the info.

Reply to
amanda992004

My collision was head on. Air bags and seat belts saved me but with neck problem and fact I'm on blood thinner, I rode ambulance to hospital. OK except for seatbelt bruise but they suggested I follow up with family doctor in a week. If you feel fine, I would probably skip doctor. But years ago, I was rear ended at a stop sign while looking to the left and was uncertain whether or not it hurt my neck. Company doctor said I was OK but it seemed to push offending party's insurance company to settle faster. And, who knows, maybe my arthritic neck started in that accident. Friend just had a shoulder joint replacement from problem initiated by accident years ago.

Then there are doctors that need business and will even go to court and lie about it. My lawyer son has ripped one to shreads in court.

Life is easier if you avoid doctors, lawyers and insurance companies ;)

Frank

Reply to
Frank Logullo

By drivable, I meant, the wheels and tires were intact, I could start the car and move. I wouldn't have driven to the shop with the right side view mirror broken like that but the shop was really close, + because of the exam, I had no ime to wait for the the inspector from the insurance company or the towing truck to come since my bf was going to take me to the car rental place and then head to work and to out of town.

Whatever.

If my sister had helped me out, i.e not told me to just take the car to my insurance conpany'schoice and not asked any question how the repair process would be, I would not have gotten so stressed out. No one was there to help me and guide me + my neigbor, the first one being so negative about everything was not a good feeling.

Reply to
amanda992004

This woman is a shit magnet and a drama queen. Her big mouth is going to get her into trouble. We will stand by and watch :) Either she is stump-stupid or this is troll-bait.......cast your vote. ( not many can be THIS dumb)

Reply to
Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik

Wait and see.

Enjoy.

All I want is the damage they caused and nothing more. I am not unethical person to rip anyone off.

I am confident that police report will take care of it; only that I don't have time to play their game and hence a lawyer, a competent one at that, will handle on my behalf.

Only people with bad intentions would get paranoid.

Reply to
amanda992004

My upper back and the back area of the head were stiff but with my eagerness to continue with my planned scedule to sort out bills, organize them, pack, move to a new house by this weekend, buy a new car (sell or trade this one) int he first week of June, and then get ready for summer classes while getting started on building a PC (I got all the hardware since last summer but an unexpected death in family 3 days after my purchase got my scedule all messed up) made me ignored what's happening to my body until I couldn't ignore anymore.

If the other side has not lied, my life wouldn't have become so complicated and their wouldn't either. These people probably assumed that with my accent and being fa female, they could bully me. Stoopid people!

Reply to
amanda992004

Heck, I hope someone from the opposing side DOES see it...I have no tolerance for cheats, frauds, or those that support and advise them on how to better enact their schemes.

Reply to
CompUser

Can you read English? The opposing side was the one cheating (trying to do fraud) by lying. Do you tolerate that? By hiring a lawyer, I am merely making sure that they (and their insurance) don't play me around anymore.

Who's going to pay for my time loss (which has dominos affects to my life) because of their game? They are getting what they ask for.

Again, I have no doubt that the skid marks from their truck, pointed to me by the patrol officer, will be in the report. Still, that won't deter these stupid people from playing game which I have no time for.

If they have been honest FROM THE BEGINNING, I would not have gotten stressed out this much which excerbated my upper back pain and incraesed migraine headace which I was ignoring.

Reply to
amanda992004

Can you read English? The opposing side was the one cheating (trying to do fraud) by lying. Do you tolerate that? By hiring a lawyer, I am merely making sure that they (and their insurance) don't play me around anymore.

Who's going to pay for my time loss (which has dominos affects to my life) because of their game? They are getting what they ask for.

Again, I have no doubt that the skid marks from their truck, pointed to me by the patrol officer, will be in the report. Still, that won't deter these stupid people from playing game which I have no time for.

If they have been honest FROM THE BEGINNING, I would not have gotten stressed out this much which excerbated my upper back pain and increased migraine headace which I was ignoring.

Reply to
amanda992004