Do I have an Outback wagon, or a Legacy wagon??

Hi all. I just bought a 2003 pre-owned Subaru wagon. I'll stop there, as I don't know if it's an Outback, or a Legacy. The dealer and the title say it's a Legacy wagon; but yet I don't see the Legacy namebadge anywhere on the outside of the car. It should have a Legacy namebadge, if that's what it is, right?

How can I tell what I have? I want to order some accessories for it and I need to know it's an Outback Wagon or a Legacy Wagon.

It's dark blue with the champagne-color bottom. It's got the winter package (heated seats, side mirrors and wiper blades), power driver's seat, key fob with lock/unlock/panic button, single CD player and no moon/sunroof. Cloth seats, not leather. Has woodgrain console trim.

So...can anyone tell me what I have? :)

Reply to
M. Baker