good place to get accessories?

Hi. I just bought a 2003 Subaru Outback/Legacy (?) wagon (see my other post for clarification here). Anyway, once I figure out which I have (Outback vs Legacy), I want to get some OEM accessories for it. Like the rubber all-weather floor mats and cargo mat (the flexible rubber, not the hard slippery plastic), the Side Net set (can you get those for the '03?), and a Console Armrest Extender (is that available for '03? A dealer I called said it wasn't). I got prices from a local-ish dealer (since we don't have one in the city I live it; they're ~25 miles away) but would rather get them online since none of these items require much if any effort or skill to install, and the dealer's hours are not flexible (not open Saturdays and only open late 1 night - hard to do when they're not local), plus hopefully online prices would be less expensive.

Any good reliable Subaru accessories places you can recommend?

Reply to
M. Baker

nobody >

I got a cargo tray and a cargo net from ebay(both used). Not OEM but ebay also supplied me with mudflaps I need to put on soon.

also check

(email Jamie there with questions, she's great.) and the '4sale' or 'marketplace' forums at
and

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan